Service You Can Trust!
Located in Southeastern Saginaw and immediately adjacent to Forest Lawn (Saginaw's largest public cemetery), Paradise Funeral Chapel was established in 2008 and is operated by its founder and owner, Ivan E. Phillips and manager, Aaron A. Cederberg.
As a privately-owned and operated funeral home, we understand the special care that families need during their time of loss. We know how important respect and dignity are to a family. At Paradise Funeral Chapel, your family's needs are our first priority. We invite you to consult our staff regarding ways we are able to make the funeral you are arranging more meaningful. The importance of a well-planned funeral service helps:
- The initiation of the grieving process.
- Acknowledge the importance of a life that has been lived.
- To personalize activities to allow mourners to remember and honor their loved one in ways that are special and memorable.
- Serve as a central gathering place for family and friends to give emotional and physical support to one another.
- To provide closure for the bereaved.
- To provide a context for expression of religious and other beliefs.
- Encourage mourners to face the pain of their loss and express their thoughts and feelings.
To this end, we are here to serve you.